Professional Corporate Sports Massage in Cheshire
At Your Sports Therapist, we can offer your employees the option to book a Corporate Sports Massage appointment which can provide the following benefits:
- Increased wellbeing of staff
- Can be used as a motivational tool for employees
- Can offer a therapeutic benefit to employees
- Having “fitter” staff by reducing time off work due to sports/work-related injuries
- Cost effective staff benefit
For the individual athlete maintaining a high standard of performance in competition, or training is key to achieving your personal goals.
However, your muscles can become tired when put under excess strain and this is where sports injuries can occur.
To prevent this, having a sports massage on a regular basis can help prevent injury, and also improve your performance!
The Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Relieving muscle tension through continued or excess training
- Aids the dispersion of lactic acid from muscles
- Increases muscle flexibility in order to prevent injury
- Aids the break down of scar tissue to keep muscles flexible
- Helps prevent muscle soreness the day after training, or a race
- Having a massage before activity can help your warm-up regime
- The heat generated through different massage strokes aids a therapeutic benefit to the patient.
Sports Massage (30mins)
Sports Massage (60mins)
Home Visit (60mins)
*appointments outside of a 15 mile radius of Northwich, Cheshire will incur an extra charge.
Every treatment is individual
We promise that every patient is treated individually with treatments specific to the injury or chosen sport.
We would recommend an hour for your initial session which allows us to fully diagnose any problems. We also understand that your time is valuable which is why we are available 7 days a week to meet a time which suits you.
“I had a stiff and sore ankle following a sprain and YourSportsTherapist has helped me regain mobility and increase strength and stability. Their professional and focused approach really works and I can now play sport and visit the gym with lots more confidence so thank you! Highly recommended.”
“This is the best massage I've had in Northwich! It is great to be rid of so much tension. Looking forward to the next session.”
“Was able to locate my problem instantaneously! Impressive and very professional service.”
“I’ve been using their sports therapy services for many years, as I need proactive therapy to keep in shape for rowing competitions and general maintenance after calisthenics. A friendly and professional service and highly recommended.”
“Brilliant session with YST this morning. They are really good at helping you to overcome challenges and feel a sense of achievement by the end of a session. I had lost my sports mojo a bit, but with their help it is well and truly back!”
“YST are amazing at what they do! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a physio. They always manage to make me feel a million times better in one session! 5 star service for sure.”
“Fantastic service. As a rower I saw YST to help with improving my flexibility and conditioning to increase my reach during racing. YST has helped me to lower my PBs, increase my reach and enabled me to compete in national and international competitions.”